This has never once happened to me when I was shopping at the mall. You better believe that if it did, I would be singing along with the professionals.
And because this made me laugh hysterically when I saw it and also made me wish that I had thought of it:
And because my Mom might be reading, here's the best way to listen to the "Hallelujah Chorus" since this is the way it was written to be performed. Feel free to stand up, not because you want to honor the king of England, but because it's nearly impossible to listen to this song without standing, which of course is the real reason why everyone got up when they got to this part of the Messiah. Possibly also because they had been politely sitting for over three hours by the time they got around to singing and playing the "Hallelujah Chorus".
No comments:
Post a Comment